Hello! Hello! Hello! How are you?
I’m so thrilled to announce that we are receiving our first-ever award called the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. I would like to thank The Mindful Modus for this nomination, her blog is one of my favourites. She knows what she’s talking about in every post she makes, and the aesthetic of her blog is so calming and soothing.
Below are just some of the posts you’ll find on her blog.
Check out for more here.
I also want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who have been supporting my blog since day 1, we just celebrated our first milestone the other day and now we’re here. Your support is what keeps me motivated to write. This post is dedicated to all of you. Thank you so much.
1. Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
My answers to the questions of The Mindful Modus:
- Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
My recent post titled ”Self-Pity: How It Can Take Over Your Life” is currently my favorite post because it a very personal topic, I didn’t think I was gonna be able to finish it.
2. What’s keeping you busy these days?
Taking online courses and getting certifications. I started it because I want to learn more on topics/issues i’m so interested in, and of course my blog.
3. What’s something that recently made you happy?
Reaching my goal on 2048! (yes, the game) I know it’s not a big deal but I was happy because of it, it’s like an achievement!
4. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
“This cake tastes so good.”
5. If you could teach one subject in school what would it be?
Now these are my questions to my Nominees:
- What motivates you to write?
- What is your favourite memory?
- What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve done recently?
- Which is the most important sense for you? Eg. Touch, hearing
- What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
And my Nominees are:
I choose her blog because her courage to talk about sensitive issues inspires me to do the same.I do hope that more bloggers will use their platform for a good cause
I started reading again recently and her book reviews is actually one of the reasons why I did it.
Her blog is actually my go to blog when it comes to providing a quality content as I feel like we’re on the same boat, what I mean is we both just started our blog so I can really use her beginner’s guide posts.
I really love the look of her blog because it’s so feminine! And her posts about fashion makes me want to try everything that was mentioned on her posts!
To my nominees, thank you for all the inspiration. I’m so interested with your answers!
ps. If you happen to get nominated by this already or you’re not ready to answer, its okay. no need to!! 💖
Hi! This is Carla! If you got this far, thank you! I would love to read your thoughts about my post. Feel free to share this to someone who might need it. Keep yourself updated on anything related to my blog by signing up below.
You can also follow me on my other accounts:
FOR COLLABORATIONS: ICANTWINKBLOG@GMAIL.COM